- This event has passed.
Bayou Bartholomew Outdoor Business Workshop for Landowners
October 16, 2014 @ 8:00 am - 3:00 pm$25
Earn supplemental income from your land
We help landowners learn about generating supplemental income from their property. Whether you have considered an outdoor business or already have a business that you wish to expand, the information at this workshop will help you.
Talk directly to natural resource experts and outdoor business owners
Morning presentations will allow you ask questions and talk to legal experts, wildlife habitat specialists, local outdoor business owners, and state and federal resource agency specialists.
Learn about different outdoor businesses
Examples include outdoor recreation businesses such as hunting leases, fee fishing, and agritourism related ventures (i.e. horseback riding, birding, wildlife watching, nature trails).
Need more information?
Visit the Natural Resource Enterprises program website at for information about what we do, how to start a business, how to operate a business, how to grow a business, and more.
Registration begins at 8 a.m. and program begins at 8:30 a.m. The program will wrap up at approximently 3:30 p.m.
- Revenue Potential on Your Land
- Landowner Testimonial – Lannie Philley, Delta Land and Farm Management
- Conservation Update – Bayou Bartholomew Alliance
- Boeuf-Tensas Ecosystem Enhancement/Water Transfer Project Update
- Liability and Legal Considerations
- Farm Bill Update and Opportunities
- Agritourism Opportunities on Your Land
- Carbon Payments for Landowners – Green Trees, LLC
- Stream Conservation – Arkansas Game and Fish Commission Stream Team Program
- Land Management and Outdoor Recreational Opportunities on your Land